Airline Wizz Air Abu Dhabi

Wizz Air Abu Dhabi

Founded:
2019
IATA:
5W
ICAO:
WAZ
Country:
United Arab Emirates
Website / Contact:
http://wizzair.com

Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is a low-cost airline with main base at Abu Dhabi International Airport. The airline is a joint venture with state-owned Abu Dhabi Developmental Holding Company, ADDH, which owns 51 percent with Wizz Air Holdings owning the remaining 49 percent.

Wizz Air Abu Dhabi - 5W

Airline tickets deals - Wizz Air Abu Dhabi

Turkistan International

AUH
Turkistan Internati… ⇄ Zayed
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi
HSA AUH
direct
02 Apr 2024
AUH HSA
direct
20 Apr 2024
18 days

Sohag

AUH
Sohag ⇄ Zayed International
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi
HMB AUH
direct
30 Mar 2024
AUH HMB
direct
15 Apr 2024
16 days

Sphinx International

AUH
Sphinx International ⇄ Zayed International
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi
SPX AUH
direct
30 Mar 2024
AUH SPX
direct
14 Apr 2024
15 days
The flight deals above were found 0 hours, 32 minutes ago. Please make a search to get the updated ticket sale price.

Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is operating flights from/to 31 airports in 23 countries: United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Kazakhstan, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Uzbekistan, Turkey, Greece, Azerbaijan and other destinations.

Direct flights / Flights schedule - Wizz Air Abu Dhabi

Stuck at the airport?
Get up to 600 € for a delayed or cancelled flight
Ad
Visa Mastercard Paypal Apple Pay Google Pay
Copyright © 2024 ZborDirect | All rights reserved